Location: Chang'an city
Name of the university:Chang'an University
【IMPORTANT】The application will be conducted in two batches. The first batch is from 1st November to 30th December. The second batch is from 20th February to 30th April.
There is NO LIMITATION OF MAJORS for the FIRST batch. There are MORE QUATAS for the FIRST batch. If you are not selected in the first batch, your application will automatically enter the selection of the second batch. Thus, we strongly recommend all the students to apply for the FIRST BATCH as early as possible.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese national and be in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
（1) Applicants for Bachelor’s Degree program must have high school degree and be under the age of 25.
（2) Applicants studying to earn a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
（3）Applicants studying to earn a Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Requirements for language:
Content and Criteria of Scholarship
1. Exempt from registration fee, tuition and fee for accommodation；
2. Monthly Living allowance:
（1）Bachelor’s degree students: RMB2,500.
（2）Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000.
（3）Doctor’s degree students: RMB 3,500.
3. Comprehensive Medical Insurance for international students in China.
1. Applicants check out relevant major of our university.
2.Contact us for detail information
*Agency No: 10710
*Program Category: Type B
3. Apply at: online system website
Pay RMB 600 yuan for the application fee online (Pay application fee online after you pass the material review).
4. Please submit the following materials on the systems:
(1) 《CSC Application Form》(Chinese or English). *only in University system
(2) Highest diploma (original copy and translated photocopy). The applicant must submit On-study Certificate issued by his/her university, if he/she is an on-campus student.
(3) Relevant notarized transcripts (original copy and translated photocopy).
(4) A study or research plan in Chinese or in English【Extremely important】 (no less than 500 words; students applying for Chinese-Medium Programs must write in Chinese, students applying for English-Medium Programs must write in English).
(5) Academic recommendation.【Extremely important】Two reference letters in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
(6) Foreigner Physical Examination Form must be filled in English. The results are valid for six months.
(7) A Conditional Acceptance Letter of Chang’an University (2024 version) 【Extremely important】 from the supervisor for Master’s and Doctor’s degree programs
8) According to the requirement of China Scholarship Council, applicants who apply for Chinese-Medium Bachelor Programs MUST submit HSK 3 transcripts (180 points and above); Applicants who apply for Chinese-Medium Master/Doctor Programs MUST submit HSK 4 transcripts (180 points and above). Those who need one-year Chinese language class can apply for the remediation.
(9) Applicants who apply for English-Medium Programs submit transcripts of TOEFL IBT or IELTS or DUOLINGO (Students in Countries with English as the native language or official language are exempt from the submission).
(10) Applicants can submit certificates of academic achievements and all kinds of cultural and sports activities.
- The materials above shall be provided only in Chinese or English and the certificates and transcripts must be Notarization documents.
- No matter being admitted or not, the application fee will not be returned.
- Please DO NOT send any paper materials to the university.
1. Candidates will be selected and published via the E-mail box of online registration platform of Chang’an University before 31th March.
2. Candidates will be recommended to China Scholarship Council for a nationwide review.
3. Applicants who successfully pass the CSC nationwide review will be shortlisted and published on the website of International Education School and the E-mail box of online registration platform of Chang’an University before 30th June.
4. The Admissions Office will send the Admission Notices and Visa application forms (JW201) to successful applicants in July.
1. Candidates will be selected and published via the E-mail box of online registration platform of Chang’an University before 31th May.
2. Applicants will be shortlisted and published on the website of International Education School and the E-mail box of online registration platform of Chang’an University before 31th July.
3. The Admissions Office will send the Admission Notices and Visa application forms (JW201) to successful applicants in August.