Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Neurology, Imaging and Nuclear Medicine, Reproductive Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Otolaryngology, Oncology, Clinical Stomatology , Immunology, Pathogenic Biology, Pathology and Pathophysiology, Forensic Medicine, Medical Neurobiology, Molecular Pharmacology, Epidemiology and Health Statistics, Occupational and Environmental Health, Nutrition and Food Hygiene, Clinical Nursing, Nursing Management, Design and Synthesis of New Drugs, Natural Medicine Research and Development, Tumor Targeted Gene Therapy, Molecular Pharmaceutics, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Microbiology and biotechnology pharmacology, Mathematics in material Science, Boundary value problem, Bifurcation theory, Optics, Theoretical Physics, Particle Physics and Nuclear Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Materials Physics and Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Medicinal & Chemistry, Industrial Catalysis, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Processing, Biochemical Engineering, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Catalysis , Pharmaceutical Engineering, Chemical Process Machinery, Chemical Engineering Machinery, Thermal Power Engineering, Energy and Environmental... For more Doctorate Programs, please contact us for program lists!
1. Passport (should be valid at less one more year);
2. Full CV;
3. Working Certificates of all posts;
4. The notarized degree certificates of all tertiary studies (bachelor and Master); for current student, the certificate of current study, and the master degree certificate should be obtain before registration, otherwise the offer will be not valid;
5. Transcripts of all tertiary studies (bachelor and Master);
6. The statement of research interest and research proposal.
In general, a statement of research interest should include reasons for undertaking this study at ZZU and future career prospect, while a research proposal should include the background, the objectives and the methodology or approach you propose to take in studying the subject matter. The minimum word limit for the proposal is 2000. Proper referencing is needed in the preparation of research proposals. Applicants are strongly suggested to contact their potential supervisor to discuss the research proposal before submission. The result of the plagiarism check will be taken into consideration when the Department, Faculty and Graduate School review the application. The application may be deemed unsuccessful if plagiarized materials are identified.
7. Two academic referee letters. You should invite two academics who are familiar with your academic achievements to write recommendation letters. They should be signed recently with contact email and phone number.
8. Official score report of HSK, TOEFL, IELTS or other language proficiency tests. HSK 5 for CMI and IELTS 6.5 for EMI PhD program.
9. Physical Examination Record with issuing date. It is valid only in 6 months. Please make sure it is still valid when you apply for visa.
10. No Criminal Record Certificate (should be issued by police station only). It is valid only in 6 months. Please make sure it is still valid when you apply for visa.
11. The list of publications and the soft copy of master thesis and best publications.
12. Application form
13. Other documents, documentary evidence of academic awards and professional qualifications, and summary of relevant experience.