CUECC University Application Service
By using the CUECC application service, you can make multiple applications at one time. CUECC consultants will help you to choose the best programs and will assist you to prepare and submit the required documents.
Once Chinese universities have received your applications, CUECC will regularly report to you about which stage of processing your application is up to. CUECC is responsible for getting admission information from universities and informing students of the admission result online. CUECC is commissioned to receive your admission documents from universities and deliver it to you.
Standard Documents for Study Application
1. Application Form for International Students
2. The notarized copies of the certificates for the last degree and graduation
3. The notarized copy of the transcript for the last degree and graduation
4. A copy of the valid passport (Photo page)
5. A copy of the certificate for Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) for those who intend to study in Chinese.
6．Two references from two professors or associate professors(for master and doctoral program)
Standard Documents for Visa Application
1. A valid passport (Make sure your passport is valid for longer time otherwise your residence permit will have to be re-applied after your passport expires. A new passport’s application will take some time, and the time needed varies from country to country.)
2. Recent passport-sized photos
3. Visa application form
4. JW-202/201 form (Remember to bring back the original copy to China)
5. Admission Notice
6. Physical Examination Record
If you want to study in China, please contact Stella for more details: