more>>See More

Notice after come to China
By shirly on 2018-09-14

Part 1 Accommodation Registration 

        In accordance with articles 39 and 76, for foreigners who reside or stay in domiciles other than hotels or the persons who accommodate them shall within 24 hours after the foreigners’ arrival, go through the registration formalities with the public security organs in the places of residence. Aliens who are registered in a hotel shall register aliens’ accommodation information form the hotel and submitted to the public security organs. Aliens fail to register in accordance with the regulations, a warning shall be given, and a fine of not more than RMB 2,000 may also be imposed.

Part 2 Illegal Immigration Section

Entry of Aliens

        The passport or other international travel document, visa or other entry permit certificate shall be checked with the entry exist frontier office for the purpose of carrying out the prescribed procedures and entering the country upon examination and approval.

        Aliens entering illegally will face a fine of more than RMB 1,000/person or up to RMB 5,000/person accordingly. Under more serious circumstance, more than five days, ten days of detention. It may also impose fines of not less than two thousand yuan but not more than then thousand yuan.

Part 3 Illegal Residence

        Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China in accordance to articles 30, 32 and 78. When visa are held by foreigners specifying that they need to apply for residence permit after entry, such foreigners within 30 days from the date of their entry shall apply to the Exit/Entry Administrations of Public Security station under the local people’s government, at the country level or higher in the proposed places of residence of the foreigner’ residence permits.

        Those foreigners whom reside in China illegally shall be given a warning. If the circumstances be more serious, then a fine shall be imposed of RMB 500 per day. With a cap totaling RMB 10,000 or can be detained for no less than five days but not more than 15 days.

Part4 Illegal Employment Section

        In accordance to articles 41 and 80 of the Entry and Exit Administration Law of the P.R. China and other relevant regulations, foreigners who work in China must obtain work permits or work-type residence permits in accordance with the relevant regulations. No unit or individual may employ foreigners who have not obtained work permits and residence certificates for work

If you want to study in China and want to know more information about what you need to pay attention to when you come to China, please feel free to contact us!


Tel: 0086-571-88165968

Mobile/Wechat: 15857187587


Skype: teachcn

QQ: 2853662504

Chinese Chinese    English English    Korean Korean    Japanese Japanese    French French    Russian Russian    Vietnamese Vietnamese